Page Nav

HIDE

Grid

GRID_STYLE

Hover Effects

TRUE
{fbt_classic_header}

Header Ad

Solana Windscreens Zimbabwe

Breaking News:

latest

Ads Place

I Am Not A Victim, I Am A Victor. Their Is Victory In Enduring Pain!

I am not a victim, I am a victor. There is a victory in enduring pain, it makes me stronger.  I know you feel like you have to be so strong...

I am not a victim, I am a victor. There is a victory in enduring pain, it makes me stronger. 

I know you feel like you have to be so strong for the world all the time, yet when no one is around you feel so weak & doubt your strength.

You tell yourself, “I am so stupid for opening up to trust, because all people do is use & abuse me every time.” You tell yourself “I DESERVE to suffer in pain because I am being punished for mistakes I’ve made in my past.” Well, I want you to tell yourself this, I am not a victim, I am a victor. There is a victory in enduring pain, it makes me stronger.

I’m so sick & tired of you putting on this smile in public like everything is ok, but in private, you pick out every little thing wrong with yourself. It is not your job to tear yourself down. It is your job to build yourself up. Stop beating yourself up, because you aren’t where you want to be in life right now. Stop beating yourself up, because you’re unhappy with your current living situation. Stop beating yourself up, because of all your flaws, physical imperfections and insecurities.
I Am Not A Victim, I Am A Victor. Their Is Victory In Enduring Pain!
I Am Not A Victim, I Am A Victor. Their Is Victory In Enduring Pain!

How you look does not define you.
Your insecurities are NOT a bad thing
Your flaws are NOT a deal-breaker
Your trust issues are temporary.
You are not weak. You are a rock, unbreakable. Tell yourself,
 
“I am not a victim, I am a victor. There is a victory in enduring pain, it makes me stronger.”
People have used & abused you to rob you of your inner light because all their weak, coward ass has is darkness. That is why some of you get used and abused, physically, financially, verbally, sexually, over and over and over by everyone you meet. 

Because a predator only approaches victims who have been victimized before. It’s like they can smell the victim in you. Reclaim your strength. Stop holding on to the idea of yourself being as a victim.
Tell yourself,

“I am not a victim, I am a victor. There is a victory in enduring pain, it makes me stronger.”
If you have ever been hurt, lied to, cheated on, abused, used by family and made to suffer for just being who you are. When you wake up each morning, this is what I want you to tell yourself.

Yeah I know you been hurt, and maybe you have been victimized.

But what are you going to do about it?
You gave your love all your loyalty & they took it all for granted
But what are you going to do about it?
Everytime you try to build yourself up the pain of life brings you down
But what are you going to do about it?
“I am not a victim, I am a victor. Their is victory in enduring pain, it makes me stronger.”

Ads Place